Friday, July 13, 2018

HEARTFELT SALVATION CELEBRATION AT MORRISON PARK, GLASGOW, KY

The Lord has directed a service at Morrison Park. The poster above provides much information and times. It is way past the time for true Born Again Christians to stand up and speak publicly against the evil "Mental Decision" doctrines that have overwhelmed our nation and local communities. This doctrine of "Accept Jesus", and "Make A Decision For Christ" without any regard to the regenerating and witnessing  power of the Holy Spirit is growing by leaps and bounds. So many of the old time churches who, thank the Lord still adhere to and preach the truth are struggling. Everyone who has truly been Born Again, must realize, this doctrine and practice is dangerous.  We know the truth, because, the Spirit beareth witness we are the children of God.  It is our job and responsibility to do all we can to warn all who will listen, Ye Must Be Born Again. Decision is not conversion.
     Please come if you possibly can. Cover the hillside. Witness to your community, "I know the Holy Spirit. He lives in me."
                                                     For more information, or any help you could offer, please contact Bro. Bewley,  270-834-9553 or glbewley@glasgow-ky.com

1 comment:

  1. I was once as the multitude is. I prayed the prayer. It doesnt work. I know salvation is by grace, through faith in the blood. But i didnt know it personally, nor could i understand it until I got saved. My conversion was similar to that of john wesley. With a heavy heart, and a heavy burden i felt the weight of God almightys wrath upon me. And i too felt a warmth in my heart when i was converted. I trusted Christ. Him alone. And with tearfilled eyes, i completely trusted in his shed blood. At that very instant gratefully gave myself over to God for his service. The burden of sin was gone. All i did was simply believe what the preacher was preaching. I didnt have time to get to the altar, where i had made a "commitment " many times. I remember i even crawled down the aisle on my knees trying to get God's favor. When through the eye of faith i saw a loving savior, i believed tge testimony of scripture. It takes more than quick prayerism and easy believism to save a man. It takes God's word to save a man. "He sent his sord and healed them".

    ReplyDelete